Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving in the City 2009

The Holidays are the perfect time to be in NYC. This year 9 from my family traveled to spend Thanksgiving with us. My younger sister's family, my brother's family, and my parents were here (unfortunately my older sister's family could not come). We creatively slept 13 in our 860 sq. foot apartment. It worked. We spent our days at the Macy's Thanksgiving Inflation Celebration, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, Toys R Us on Times Square, on the train, on a water taxi, and various other places. Basically we spent the week eating. Apparently everyone in my family loves canolis (is that the plural for canoli?). We must have consumed about 10 of those things within the week. We had loads of fun playing with the little boys in our family! All in all, it was fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment